Team Oxygen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About yourself

+2
[OxG] LeoNerd
Xuon
6 posters

Go down

About yourself Empty About yourself

Post by Xuon Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:41 am

Hello,

So its nice to learn about eachother a bit what we do in real life and stuff.
Things you might want to tell:
Real Name
Hobbys
Work/School
Diffrent games you play(d)

Xuon
Admin

https://teamoxygen.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

About yourself Empty Re: About yourself

Post by Xuon Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

Okay hello,
I'm Erwin Berger and i'm from the netherlands and 18 years old
my hoobys are playing football (training 2 times a week and 1 time a week a game) and besides that hanging out with friends a bit and gaming ofc Very Happy Currently i'm in my exams year and after this i want to do technical chemestry and i work at the McDonalds for 4-8 hours a week. Besides Sc2 i like to do some small easy games, mainly single player or coop. like skyrim orcs must die 2 binding of isaac dishonord. and before i played sc2 i played world of warcraft.

Xuon
Admin

https://teamoxygen.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [OxG] LeoNerd Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

Hi,
My name is Leonard Holm, I live in Sweden and I'm 20 years old.
At the moment I work with maintenance and tending of green open spaces and property.
When I don't work I try to go to the gym or out running a few times a week.
I also like playing computer games like Starcraft 2 and many others.
Other than that I am planning for the future, what and where I should study or what kind of profession I would liek to try.

Last edited by [OxG] LeoNerd on Wed May 15, 2013 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

[OxG] LeoNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakun Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 am

Hello!
My name is Oskar Ilestrand and I'm 14 years old and I'm Swedish. I don't have that many hobbys a part from gaming but i got my own hourse so i ride it but not so often anymore going to start again now when the snow is gone. I'm going to this school called Nya Munken. Oh hard question I've played/play Wow Css Mc Cod series LoL People always drag me into games that i usally wouldn't play by my self so i just play with people to make them happy and ofc the beast game SC2!

Zakun

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulgarathz Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 am

Hi guys, im the new one Smile
My name is Hendrik, I'm from Germany and 16 Years old. Am About to get into my A-Levels phase.

In my freetime beside Starcraft i participate in 3 bands as a drummer and like to play Magic the Gathering a lot. Also I'm a big audio book and podcast fan, can't just play Starcraft without hearing anything other than the game sound Smile

To get back to the gaming: I play actively computer games since I'm like 10 Years old, got into it, because my father did in past aswell, and also my older cousin ( nowadays 23) introduced me, and my younger cousin( now 16 aswell, his brother) into it aload. So at first we played games like Gothic (love <3), Warcraft 3, Age of Empires, Empire Earth, Warcraft 3, Counter-Strike, the classic stuff. My cousin and me did like little 2 man lans when we where around 9 to 10, only playing warcraft 3 fun maps and empire earth Very Happy

With eleven we both got into Guild Wars (1, later on also with expansion) and spended a lot of time in it. It's my favourite Game on Earth and i spend pretty many hours on it, but still like it as mouch, as i did on the first day Smile We played really active, but after like 2-3 years we took some months off, and played then some again. We totally stopped like 1 Year ago, players got so few, that it wasent as fun as it could be anymore Sad My biggest archivement is the God Walking Amongst Mortals Title there, anyone who knows a bit about the title system in guild wars one, knows, that its actually fuc*** hard to get Very Happy I also mangeded two big guildes with several hundrets people in multiple guild divisons there too. (Found so many good Friends in Guild Wars, its hilarious).

After/meanwhile my Guild Wars phase I got into shooters a lot. I was so flashed by the Modern Warfare (1) Single player, you cant imagine, i didnt even knew that there was a multiplayer Very Happy So i bought MW2, and played this for like 1 Year really active, my favourite Shooter of all time. Before Black Ops 2 came out, i realized, my 4 year old pc was too slow to run in properly, so i got and xbox to birthday with black ops. I didnt like it mouch though. Call of Duty was getting worser and worser, and playing a shooter with a gamepad, even if it was the developers platform didnt seem to be the right thing to me.

Finally in the mids of 2011 i got my new Pc, and im still very satisfied with it. The first build was an i5-2500k, a GTX 570, 8gigs ram, 1tb harddrive and a cool antec case. I updated it two months ago with an SSD, a new badass case (corsair obsidian 650d) and some really good fans.

Oke, enough from my baby Very Happy So i got into PC Gaming again, at that Time Bad Company 2, and after that BF3. Still like BC2 mouch more, i got 3 very good friends from it, and dont wanna miss it. Like it is with all games, BF3 good boring after some time, and a school friend introduced me into Starcraft. Since i dont like Scifi as mouch, i was very doubtfull at first. But he convinced me too buy it, and so am i in love with in for about one year now Smile

Thats how i got to Starcraft, the text got a bit long, im sorry Very Happy

Greetings,

Hendrik

Gulgarathz

Back to top Go down

Post by aCtiv Sun May 05, 2013 7:38 am

Hey, my name is Radu and im a 17 yo protoss player from Romania.
My whole childhood was full of strategy games, but the classic WarCraft 2 and Age of Empires 2 were by far my favorite. I wasnt really into playing this games online, only doing the campaign and customs with AI. My first online game was Counter Strike. A couple of years ago, my friends started playing it, and they convinced me to join them. After i saw the awesomeness of PvP, i decided to start playing some online rts games. StarCtaft 2 really felt like a next level RTS game becouse of its graphics and mechanics, so i really wanted to start playing it, but didnt have a good enough PC, so i had to wait a little longer and at the beginning of september 2012 i started playing SC2.
Besides gaming, i like playing football, swimming and treaveling. <3

Cheers,
Radu

aCtiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Tue May 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Hey my name is Or, I'm 21 years old , from Israel.
Currently I'm serving for the Israeli army and about to finish my service after 3 years, so after that I'll start working and studying.
My hobbys are gaming ofc, hanging out with friends, basket ball , swimming and gym training (I'm a gym trainer by myself).
I played a lot of games, nearly every strategy game starting with warcraft 2
and starcraft 1 / broodwar through age of empires + mythology and then warcraft 3 for about 3 years, then I played Gunz Online for a pretty long time (along with warcraft 3 as well) then I saw that Starcraft II was coming out so I really wanted to play it.
Now I'm mainly playing starcraft II, sometimes LoL and NBA 2K13.

Yours,
Or

Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum